Gina Rodriguez, Sophie Turner, Laura Prepon, and Giuliana Rancic Shine in Forevermark Diamonds at the 67th Annual Emmy Awards
Classic Diamond Jewelry Returns to the Emmys Red Carpet
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Forevermark, the diamond brand that comes with the promise of beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced diamonds from the De Beers Group of Companies, lit up the red carpet at the 67th Annual Emmy Awards on Gina Rodriguez, Sophie Turner, Laura Prepon and Giuliana Rancic.
The stars arrived on the red carpet confirming that classic diamond jewelry designs are always on trend. Large diamond statement pieces in the form of necklaces and striking studs were top choices for Hollywood's leading ladies. Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner looked glamorous in a 23.62 carat diamond necklace and diamond studs. Gina Rodriguez, star of Jane the Virgin, donned diamond wreath studs and upped the wow factor with over 46 carats of stacked diamond bangles.
The classic diamond designs seen on the Emmys red carpet echo the timeless diamond jewelry that will be featured in Forevermark's upcoming campaign set to launch in November. The national campaign will relaunch De Beers' iconic "A Diamond Is Forever," slogan for the Forevermark brand.
Forevermark diamond looks at the 67th Emmy Awards include:
Who: Emmy Awards Presenter Gina Rodriguez
- Forevermark Circle Earrings with Fancy Shaped Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 5.73ctw
- Forevermark The Center of My Universe® Three Stone Bangle Bracelets with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18K White Gold 2.46 ctw each
- Forevermark by A. Link Chorus Line Bracelet with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 4.43 ctw
- Forevermark Straight Line Bracelet with Radiant Forevermark Diamonds set in Platinum 28.00 ctw
- Forevermark Setting Tennis Bracelet with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 6.90 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem The Center of My Universe® Cushion Ring with Pink Halo set in Platinum and 18k Rose Gold 7.13 ctw
- Forevermark Crosssover Necklace with Pear and Oval Forevermark Diamonds set in Platinum 23.62 ctw
- Forevermark by Premier Gem Solitaire Martini Stud Earrings with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 4.19 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Dream Drop Earrings with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k Yellow Gold 2.08 ctw
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Bypass Two-Sone Ring with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k Yellow Gold
- Forevermark by Rahaminov Kiss Me Ring with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k Yellow Gold
- Forevermark by Natalie K Ring with Marquise Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k Yellow Gold
- Forevermark by A. Link The Center of My Universe® Stud Earrings with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold 6.00 ctw
- Forevermark by Natalie K Bypass Two-Stone Ring with Round Brilliant Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold
- Forevermark by Natalie K Entwined Rings with Marquise and Pear-Shaped Forevermark Diamonds set in 18k White Gold
Every Forevermark diamond undergoes a journey of rigorous selection. Less than one percent of the world's diamonds are worthy of the Forevermark inscription. The unique inscription is an assurance that every Forevermark diamond meets the exceptional standards of beauty, rarity and is responsibly sourced.
Forevermark is the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Companies and benefits from over 125 years of diamond expertise. Forevermark diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to high standards; they are beautifully crafted by a select group of Diamantaires and exclusively available from select Authorised Forevermark Jewellers.
FOREVERMARK INSCRIPTION & GRADING
Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription is made using bespoke technology from The De Beers Group of Companies. It is also recorded on the personalised Forevermark identification card which comes with every Forevermark diamond. The actual size of the inscription is just 1/5000th the width of a human hair and can only be seen using a special Forevermark viewer which can be found in Authorised Forevermark Jewellers. It is confirmed by leading gemmological institutes that the Forevermark inscription does not affect the internal quality of a diamond in any way.
Authorised Forevermark Jewellers are able to provide a Forevermark Diamond Grading Report. It is an accurate blueprint of the qualities - cut, colour, clarity and caratage of each Forevermark diamond. The Forevermark Diamond Grading Report also features the individual identification number inscribed on the diamond and a specifically designed security hologram, providing reassurance that the Forevermark Diamond Grading Report is valid and genuine. For more information and to find your nearest Authorised Forevermark Jeweller offering Forevermark Grading Reports, go to www.forevermark.com
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150921/268602
CONTACT: Kristen Trustey, Kristen.Trustey@forevermark.com, (203) 524-5203; Erin O'Grady, Erin.OGrady@forevermark.com , (203) 832-8406
Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on