DIGITAL FRIDAY: New iPhone 6 Coming Soon to Apple iStore at Ikeja Mall
Why you should Buy the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus From an authorized re-seller.
If you are itching to get your hands on the latest iPhone from Apple, the good news is you will be able to do so sooner than you think.
It’s tempting to get it before it’s in Nigeria, but the early bird might not be getting the best worm. Asking family or friends to buy it abroad might not work in your favour. Last year iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus landed on our shores within 8 weeks of the launch in the US. Those who bought the new iPhone when it was officially launched most likely got it sooner than those waiting for family and friends to bring it from abroad.
What’s more, if you buy from iStore Ikeja you will not only have an official iPhone, but reap the benefits of these offerings. Here are five good reasons why you should wait for the official release and buy from iStore:
- You won't need to pay a premium for what is already a premium product.
- You'll get the peace of mind of a full manufacturer's warranty – a full 1 year.
- Buying your iPhone from iStore, Ikeja entitles you to expert technical support and advice, along with free training workshops.
- One of iPhone’s most stunning features is FaceTime, which allows you to make video calls over WiFi or cellular networks. Did you know that iPhones that come from Dubai don’t have FaceTime?
- You'll have the confidence of knowing that your brand-new iPhone is the real, genuine deal, direct from Apple.
Go to www.myistore.com.ng to sign-up to be the first to know, and you could soon be holding the iPhone of your dreams in your hands. It will be here sooner than you think.
- See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/09/new-iphone-6-coming-soon-to-nigeria.html#sthash.zBgkuhFP.dpuf.