DIGITAL FRIDAY: TESLA Sells the Most Affordable Brand New Smart Phones in Nigeria



DIGITAL FRIDAY: TESLA Sells the Most Affordable Brand New Smart Phones in Nigeria

I love smart phones and phablets and I have my own unique brand Q1 which surprisingly was front page news on Nairaland in 2014 from the Romance section, because someone I love inspired it.

I have a brand new iPad Air 2 given to me by JSP Communications Limited for promoting Apple; I have a Nokia Asha and also a Techno. And I have bought a tablet from Konga as a gift for my youngest brother. What I search for most online are smart phones and tablets and the prices. Surprisingly, yesterday I discovered that the best place to buy brand new smart phones and tablets in Nigeria is TESLA MOBILE at the Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island, Lagos.

I was on my way to buy a smart phone at a popular store outside the Silverbird Galleria and decided to see Silverbird Film Distribution and discovered TESLA on the first floor. I saw eye catching high end smart phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and others. And the prices were better than other stores selling the same brands. The brand new smart phone I bought as a gift cost N7000 more at the most popular stores on the street and on the internet.
Why?
Most of these retailers are distributors of smart phones and tablets supplied by TESLA and have to make profit.







submit to reddit




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022