Video: The Untold Story of "Lagos in Motion" Tourist Documentary Film



A beautiful scene from my documentary film, "Lagos in Motion" which was completed and edited in 2016. But I was not satisfied with the editing and it was later sabotaged to delay the première which I planned to have at the Eko Hotel & Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos.




I am still baffled by how my documentary on the road tour of Africa's largest megacity by 6 Nigerian millennials provoked so much envy and jealousy in #Nollywood and Corporate Nigeria. I was prevented from seeing Cameron Bailey, the Artistic Director of the annual Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) of Canada when he visited Lagos, so that he would not know about "Lagos in Motion". But this year, Almighty God turned everything around in my favour with Cameron Bailey knowing me directly and his sister Maxine Bailey making me part of their #ShareHerJourney of TIFF which I am supporting with 50% of the net profit from the sales of the third edition of my NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®Series.



Whosoever challenges a child of Almighty God is challenging Almighty God. All of them who conspired against me in 2016 don't know how much Almighty God loves me. For Almighty God perfects everything in my favour for His glory and glory alone. He led me ahead of them. Whom Almighty God has chosen to promote, nobody can demote. 

Joel 2:23:
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.

LAGOS in MOTION: A Photo Album of Africa's Largest Megacity (Volume 1): Michael Chima Ekenyerengozi: 9781536934922: Amazon.com: Books


US$5.18
FREE Shipping.
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022