Thank You Lord for All You Have Done for Us in 2019!



I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI for His unfailing faithfulness, goodness and mercies and loving kindnesses in my life and the life of everyone of my loving family, relations, friends and associates with thanks to everyone and every organisation that supported me for a successful 2019. Global Affairs Canada for cosponsoring the Nigerian Première of Giselle Portenier's "In The Name Of Your Daughter"; Nigerian International Film and TV Summit for my meeting with Audun Vaaler, CEO of Drylab AS of Norway; Chioma Ude and nvivo TV for supporting our first Dolby Forum for Nollywood and the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. And new open doors for the coming New Year 2020 with Cheers all the way to the Top! I can shout HALLELUJAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022