Monday, April 3, 2017
"Beauty and The Beast" Has Grossed More Than US$876.3 million Worldwide
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "Disney's 'Beauty And The Beast' adds another $114 million in its third weekend to push its global total to massive $876.3 million. On the animated family film side of the ledger, Fox's 'The
Boss Baby' over-performed to the tune of $85.2 million in its debut weekend worldwide in 35 territories."
The top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, April 2, are below.
1. Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $114.0M
2. Boss Baby, The - 20th Century Fox - $85.2M
3. Ghost In The Shell - Paramount Pictures - $59.1M
4. Kong: Skull Island - Warner Bros. - $43.4M
5. Power Rangers - Lionsgate - $22.6M
6. Devotion Of Suspect X, The - Multiple - $22.5M
7. Smurfs: The Lost Village - Sony - $15.1M
8. Life - Sony - $11.9M
9. Logan - 20th Century Fox - $11.4M
10. Extraordinary Mission - Multiple Chinese Distributors - $8.2M
11. Get Out - Universal - $8.1M
12. Missing, The - Multiple Chinese Distributors - $6.2M
Click here for the full report.
Nollywood Portraits: A Radical Beauty