Artist to Watch Michelle Medoff Releases Follow Up Single to "Live Out Loud"


Artist to Watch Michelle Medoff Releases Follow Up Single to "Live Out Loud"


LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Michelle Medoff drops her newest single, Don't Want to Wait globally.

Michelle brings the big city beat of her hometown, New York City, to the table with her new single release. Michelle's first single as "Me'Chell" became popular in the Musical.ly community for its driving beats and multicultural influences, a product of her New York City upbringing. Her first single 'Live Out Loud' has become one of the most listened to songs in her genre. As a follow up, she will be dropping her new single, Don't Want to Wait through indie label New Muzik Order.


Michelle Medoff - Don't Want To Wait
"The music I make is my way of communicating who I am with the world," says Medoff. "A lot of my music is very positive and progressive. I'm trying to tell people that they need to seize every moment they have and follow their dreams because we're not promised another day. We have today."

Before music, Michelle had an emotional turnabout that prompted her to choose to follow her musical dreams. "I was ready for law school. I had these opportunities around me to do whatever I wanted, be it modeling or a professional career, but my soul kept coming back to music. In 2015, I made the decision that I was going to put all my energy and passion into music and that's what I've done."

Michelle began working with New Muzik Order to release her first few singles at retail and all streaming outlets like Spotify, Pandora, Amazon, iTunes and YouTube. New Muzik Order is an indie label that believes in new media marketing and non-traditional planning to engage listeners globally.

"I have worked with many talented artists," says NMO founder Jerald Cavitt. "Michelle is one of those rare finds as a label because she brings it all to the table. We can't wait for the world to see what she's got. "

Don't Want to Wait was produced by the talented HM and Dj Kalibar from JMG Productions. The single drops today and will be available for download everywhere.

Business Inquiries:
NMO Inc.
P: 310.431.9790
nmo@newmuzikorder.com

SOURCE New Muzik Order

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022