The 7 Rules of the Blogger's Code of Conduct for bloggers by Tim O'Reilly and others.
There are over 181 million blogs around the world.
- Take responsibility not just for your own words, but for the comments you allow on your blog.
- Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
- Consider eliminating anonymous comments.
- Ignore the trolls.
- Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.
- If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
- Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person.
Click here for more information on the blogosphere.