I Was A Tom Boy - Geneviève Nnaji

Ihunanya Geneviève Nnaji
“I was a tomboy. I had three brothers right behind me. My sisters were too busy with themselves –you know how elder sisters are. I played football on the street,” Genevieve told me. She also used to engage in fistfights with the boys who lived in her compound. “I got into a fight with a neighbor of mine who was a boy and I beat him up… I was six years old. We were mates and he was fat. He definitely asked for it and he got it,” she said
Click here to read the Ventures Africa interview by Uzodinma Iweala.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022