Red is the Colour of Love


Red is the colour of my blood
Red is the colour of my heart
Red is the colour of love.

My love is the spirit of my heart
My heart is the sanctuary of my soul
My soul is the sacred chalice of my spirit.

My heart is a bouquet of red roses
Red roses, the ambrosia of my spirit
My spirit is the immaculate dove
The dove bearing the olive branch from above.
My spirit descends in the feast of the Eucharist
The Eucharist is the sacred sacrament of Christ
Christ is the eternal spirit of the love of God
For our sins, He bled and shed His innocent blood
And by His blood we have been redeemed.
The blood of His covenant
The covenant of His new testament
..



~ By Orikinla Osinachi, Saturday November 8, 2014.
© Orikinla Osinachi. 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this content can be duplicated or reproduced in any format of media and anywhere without the authorization and permission of the author and publisher.
PS:
6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
~ 1 John 5: 6-8, King James Version (KJV).

Source: Red is the Colour of Love, a new collection of original love poems by Orikinla Osinachi.


Woman Red Rose Bun Wallpaper

Books by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi".









submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022