Amanda Cinelli of Newbridge Wins Global Writing Contest and Gets Two-Book Deal

Amanda Cinelli of Newbridge, Ireland. Photo Credit: Irish Independent.

"I entered the competition two years ago with the same manuscript and didn't make the final cut but an editor did express an interest," said Amanda.
"She asked me to send her the completed manuscript but I panicked and had doubts about my writing so I never did."
But Amanda was inspired to re-enter the competition this year, after having her daughter Zara in January.
"I thought having my first baby would make writing difficult but it made me all the more dedicated.

Offered Two-Book Publishing Contract with Harlequin/Mills & Boon

See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2014/11/irish-woman-wins-global-writing-contest.html#sthash.wCzz89qd.dpuf








submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022