Before You Kiss Me


Before you kiss me

Tell me what you see

In my eyes

I know you can only guess

But you cannot read my mind

Because I don’t believe that love is blind

For many who believed have stumbled

Because they did look well
So they fell

But lest I forget

Before you kiss me

Promise me now

That you will not kiss and tell.

Read more from The Diary of the Memory Keeper by Oriknla Osinachi coming out December 3 on Kindle Fire of Amazon.

© Orikinla Osinachi. 2012. All copyrights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this content in any format of media without the authorization and permission of the author and copyright owners.







submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022