Monday, July 10, 2017
Spider-Man: Homecoming Pulls Crowds Worldwide
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "It's a homecoming of sorts for the 'Spider-Man' franchise as Sony's & Marvel Studio's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' amidst great reviews and solid social media buzz posts a terrific $257 million worldwide debut with $140 million from 56 international territories and $117 million in North America."
The Top 12 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, July 9, are below.
1. Spider-Man: Homecoming - Sony - $257.0M
2. Despicable Me 3 - Universal - $173.0M
3. Transformers: The Last Knight - Paramount Pictures - $24.4M
4. Wonder Woman - Warner Bros. - $16.9M
5. Baby Driver - Sony - $16.6M
6. House That Never Dies II, The - Fujian Hengye Films Distribution Co.,Ltd - $14.0M
7. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - Disney - $11.1M
8. Cars 3 - Disney - $8.7M
9. One, The - Multiple Chinese Distributors - $8.5M
10. House, The - Warner Bros. - $6.2M
11. Mummy, The - Universal - $5.7M
12. Baywatch - Paramount Pictures - $3.9M
Click here for the full report.