Rainey Forkner | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 Casting Call


 

Rainey Forkner | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 Casting Call  

Q&A with Rainey  

Name: Rainey Forkner Nickname: Rains  
Birthday: 10/08/92  
Hometown: Ontario, California  
Current City: New York, NY NYC  
Agency: New York Models  
Years Modeling: 5 years
Twitter: @raineyforkner
Instagram: @raineyforkner  
You may know my work in (campaigns, TV appearances, runway shows, etc.): Target Campaign (2012), Taco Bell TV (2012)   
The craziest thing I’ve ever had to do on a shoot is: I had to walk against traffic in the middle of the road (to get the “it” shot) in Johannesburg  
I feel sexiest when: Dancing in matching undies or swimsuit  
My guilty pleasure is: Ice cream in many flavors :)  
The best thing I can cook is: My grandpop’s famous chicken & rice!  
My biggest fear is: Embarrassing myself in front of a cute guy  
My favorite song to sing in the shower is: Freestyle or ‘Let’s have a Kiki’! (click here to listen)  
I’m best known for my: Eyes and long long legs  
My favorite SI Swimsuit model is: Lily Aldridge & Rose Bertram  
If I weren’t a model, I would be a: Ballroom dancer  
My favorite sport/team to watch is:
Clippers “All Day”!  
My favorite body part on a guy is:
Definitely their BACK    

   submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022