#Flashback Thursday: Linda Ikeji

 #Flashbackthursday

These are pictures of Linda Ikeji, the most famous celebrity blogger in  Nigeria over twelve years ago when she was still a fashion model in Lagos, Africa's largest megacity.

She was introduced to me by Mr. Bonny Oyem, Publisher of the Affections magazine of which I was the Editor in 1997. Linda just completed secondary school and wanted to become a runway model. She was only 17 and I had to mentor her as I was mentored by the famous Nigerian actress and life coach, Dame Taiwo Ajai-lycett when I also wanted to become a model at the age of 15. 

I did my best for Linda and her determination to excel and succeed has made her who she is today, the first millionaire blogger in Nigeria and the rest of Africa and also the Founder/CEO of her Linda Ikeji TV with film and TV studios in Lagos.

Her success is my happiness. And an exemplary role model for all girls and young women everywhere that they can achieve as much as they believe in their dreams and have the determination and education to succeed no matter their social class backgrounds. Linda was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but today she is the happy mother of a son born with a golden spoon in his mouth. I thank Almighty God for her life 

- By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,

Publisher/Editor, NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®Series,

247 Nigeria 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022