My Kind of Man ~ Queeneth Hilbert


Queeneth Hilbert, one of the beauty queens of Nollywood has revealed her kind of man.


OC Ukeje, no, not my type. Joseph Benjamin no, he’s not my type. IK Ogbonna no, he’s too fair and he acts like everybody is all up on him. I don’t like dragging my man. You know Gbenro of Tinsel. I would go with Gbenro of Tinsel. I wouldn’t mind playing that kind of role with Gbenro

She also said she could act na-ked if the money is right.

Source: http://wadup.com.ng/i-can-act-Unclad-i-am-only-building-my-own-profile-fast-rising-actress-queeneth-hilbert/







submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022