A Jewish Medical Doctor Confirms Miracles After Praying for Patients

An African American medical doctor praying.

As a doctor, I know there’s a power higher than me. That’s why I pray every day for the people I’m treating.

~  By Marjorie Ordene


Over the years, I’ve noticed that praying draws me closer to God, and it also brings me closer to my patients. If I prayed for a patient in the morning and she walks in during the afternoon, I feel a special connection, like seeing a long lost friend. I think this works both ways, like the patient who regularly calls me and begins by saying, “Hey, Doc, it’s me, Miriam bas Esther.” She knows I’m praying for her.

Read the complete report on TABLET







submit to reddit






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022