She Said, I Said...


I LOVE YOU.
I SO MUCH ADMIRE D WAY U PAMPER ME. UR LOVE IS SO GREAT THAT NOTHING CAN BRING DISUNITY U OUGHT 2 BE LOVED. U ARE D SWEETEST.

My love. I have not started pampering you. You wait and see how much I will love you and show our love to the world. I have things lined up to make you shine and others will say WOW! This 2017, you will enjoy our extraordinary love. Just hold on and don't let go. Our love conquers all

HONEY, FLOWERS DIE,STORIES END. SONGS FADE,MEMORIES ARE FORGOTTEN BUT SOMEONE LIKE U ARE PLANTED IN DUE SEASON 4EVER

Our love is the gift of Almighty God JEHOVAH from above. It is endless love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022