I Fell in Love with Sophia Loren at First Sight!

 SOPHIA LOREN

"I fell in love with Sophia Loren at first sight on the big screen of the cinema in our neighborhood on Lagos Island!. I would have met her in the 1980s if I wanted since I had invitations to #Hollywood. And my song, "Hardway To Broadway" was recorded in Hollywood in 1984 and a copy is in  the Library of Congress in Washington DC. I had Anne Leonard, Lucy and other beautiful and wonderful American women coming to Lagos to supervise my work as a health illustrator. I almost got hitched at 22, but I was just too young for marriage. I was walking on air, so sure of becoming a rock star, but I became born again from being Roman Catholic to a young Pentecostal evangelist. So, I said "Bye, bye Hollywood" and "Welcome to JESUS Christ." My hood queen, Chinwe got married at 18 and Nicole Walter, my beautiful blonde German muse walked into my life without any previous contact with her in 1992. We were both vegetarian artists until she returned to Munich, Germany in 1994.
My life is like a romantic novel.  And even Sophia Loren would have loved to be my muse with my starry eyes and 6ft 3 inches height and reddish brown skin.
- Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,
Author of "Children of Heaven", "Scarlet Tears of London", "The Prophet Lied", "Diary of the Memory Keeper" and other books.

ABOUT SOPHIA LOREN
Also Known As
Sofia Villani Scicolone, Sofia Lazzaro
Birth Place
Naples, IT
Born
September 20, 1934
BIOGRAPHY

Italian actress and bona fide screen goddess Sophia Loren made over 100 films in her 50-year career, remaining one of the most beloved and recognizable figures in the international film world. Much of her success could be found in the films of Italian director Vittorio De Sica, who called her "the essential Italian woman" and who captured her earthy, authentic sensibilities in romantic c...
#film #italian #Italy #America #hollywood #sophia #bigscreen
#actress #films #biography #career #beloved #international #naples #september #world #woman #goddess



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022