Where is the Love?

Where is the Love?

(For the heartbroken women whose men have broken their matrimonial vows)


Oh! Can't you see 

What you have done to me?

You have left me heartbroken

You have left me broken and forsaken.

Where is the love you promised me?

Where is the love you swore to me?

Where is the love you vowed to me?

Where is the love?


- By EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima,

https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

©All rights reserved. No copying, duplicating, sharing and translating in any format of media without the authorisation and permission of the author.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022