Soliloquy of My Stream of Consciousness

SOLILOQUY OF MY STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS

I thank Almighty God I have become the kind of writer I want to be; like the masters whose books have been my companions - from antiquity to the Romantic Age poets. 

I have introduced Igbo poetic form into modern English poetry even as I have composed the longest poem in haiku by an African poet.

I have become the kind of poet I want to become.

The film production of "Naked Beauty" screenplay coauthored by the great Chika Christian Onu, PhD and I, has been delayed, because I actually prefer to direct it myself.

The nuances of the Uri art in the storytelling of the poetry of the beauty of OMA as illustrated in body art by Tonye and the depictions of the thoughts  of OMA's erotic passion in cinematic surrealism will be awesome in motion picture. I want to turn it into a romantic adventure of a National Geographic photographer in the Niger Delta of Nigeria,. And the photographs of the Uri body art on OMA will be published and exhibited  at the world première.

Comprendo.?

- EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima,

https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022