Surviving The Times: Writing A Book on Self Isolation During the COVID-19 Pandemic


#covıd19
#fridayvibes


It is a busy weekend for me; working on a new photo documentary on #quarantinelife during the COVID-19 pandemic and will be completed when the #lockdown ends.

My Art Editor/Director, Juvelin Aripal Tadle will select the most appropriate photographs for the US Letter size book that will be published in hardcover, paperback and @amazon Kindle versions.


It is important for us to document the moods of the dramatic and traumatic moments of being in self isolation or quarantine in order to stay alive, safe and well.
This is my testimony for history and posterity. And it is a worthy book.

My Holy Bible and Xiaomi smartphone have been my bedmates 24/7 since the lockdown started from March 31, 2020. I have had less than three visitors since then.

The book will show my self-portraits before the lockdown and during the lockdown.
Our moods are mirrors of our heart, soul and spirit of the different moments of our life in different circumstances.
- EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima,
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022