Day 10 of the #lockdown in Lagos City


Day 10 of the #lockdown and it is the quietest Good Friday I have ever seen in Lagos with markets and malls shut and few people and vehicles on the streets of Africa's largest megacity.
Alpha Man for life. I have not taken my bath or shaved
All Thanksgivings to Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI for the abundance of His infinite grace and the noble men and beautiful women showing their kindness and love in these most challenging times since the #coronaoutbreak. My heiress who is with her family in Benin calls me twice or thrice daily to check on me.
I had to go to the. Domino's supermarket in the E-Centre not far away.
I walked all the way from the guest house in Jibowu to Sabo market in Yaba. There were military and police security checkpoints on major roads checking the drivers and those in vehicles to make sure only authorised people such as medical professionals, especially doctors and nurses are going out to work during the lockdown of many states by the federal government for the control and prevention of the further spread of the #COVID19 pandemic in Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa.
I have completed my documentary film on surviving the ordeal of the lockdown. Post production will be done when we resume our normal life and work next month.


Habakkuk 2:1-4
1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022