Extraordinary Love


Extraordinary Love
(For Nikky, my beautiful German Muse, 1992-1994.)

She was led to me in the 1990s.
This beautiful German blonde with enchanting blue eyes.

From everywhere I have been
She has the most beautiful eyes I have seen.
Only heaven knows what I am going through
Because I am in love with you.
They say our love is unattainable
But I say our love is unbreakable.
For true love never lies
And true love never dies.

Come far away with me
To where you and I will be free,
Where ordinary eyes cannot see.
Let us go far away from this place
Let us go far away in outer space
To the heavenly stars
To the galaxies of Aurora Borealis.

Lalala-lala
Lalala-lala
Lalala-lala.

-By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima,
Nigeria's greatest poet of love, author of "Scarlet Tears of London", "Diary of the Memory Keeper" and other books and coauthor of "Sapphire of Love" (in English and Spanish), "OMA: Naked Beauty" and Contributor/Editor of "The Language of True Love" with Kye Lee.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022