Farewell the First Beauty Queen of Nigerian Models


Farewell the First Beauty Queen of Nigerian Models

I am speeches.
I don't know what to say. Words fail me now.
The time has frozen before my eyes.
One of my best, kindest and loveliest friends has passed on without saying good bye?
Did you decide to follow a day after Karl Lagerfeld passed on?
The fashion world lost two wonderful icons within three days. How can I say good bye to you?
Over two decades ago, you gave me an unprecedented honour by hosting my first ever solo salon art exhibition in your restaurant at 44, Falolu Street in Surulere on the mainland of Lagos.
All our guests dined and wined cheerfully and in the awesome Christian love of your beauty in dignity and humility of your nobility you served me in front of the guests happily.

Once, I joined you and your beautiful daughter to pray for one of those who came for your divine counseling and prayers in your home.

How can I say goodbye to you, Queen of Nigerian models?
You are unforgettable to me.
I will always remember you with love.
Farewell Deaconess Florence IbiYemi Fawaz.

PS:
Deaconess Florence IbiYemi Fawaz passed on yesterday, February 20th at New York Lenox Hill Hospital after overcoming and surviving from cancer diagnosed decades ago. She was a living miracle of Almighty God from childhood and nobody believed she would even survive after the birth of her only child and daughter, Magdalene OluwaTobi Fawaz.
Deaconess Florence IbiYemi Fawaz was born in Nigeria by a Lebanese father and a Nigerian mother, she did part of her education in Nigeria, London and New York. For over thirty years she had a successful career as a Fashion and Photographic Model, Beauty Promoter/Consultant, Fashion Designer, Trade Show Organizer, Chef and a Restaurateur.

Read her biography on
http://www.hisbanneroverus.org/banner-of-love-founder-profile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022