The Power of Red Lipstick


The Power of Red Lipstick


Truth: You have the power to create who you are and who you want to be, at any moment. #COVERGIRL #IAmWhatIMakeUp


“But the biggest (learning) was that makeup was seen as a cosmetic, mostly… but we weren't actually giving it enough credit for what it really does for people, because the more that I listen to our consumers, I realize that it was really for them a very powerful tool of self-expression.”



Research told Ojo that a red lipstick might help a woman prepare for a big day at work, for example. “They're like, if I have an important meeting, I need my power red lip (and) once I put that on, it's game on.”

~ Ukonwa Ojo,
@UkonwaOjo
Senior Vice President, COVERGIRL
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/05/ukonwa-ojo-the-coty-cmo-behind-the-billion-dollar-brand-covergirl.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022