Monday, May 8, 2017

Jasmine Ghoreishi's Awesome Animation



Jasmine Ghoreishi @Jazzbazz_38
about me:
Born in England (Ashford-Kent) in 1993,
Junior Animator at The Mill London

Currently working as a Junior ANimator at The Mill, London.

Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in CGI Animation at the Ecole supérieure des Métiers Artistiques of Montpellier (ESMA_France, IPAX certified), Co-director on the short film "La Vague" (The Wave)

Enthusiastic and dynamic, I have grown both in French and English Cultures.

I am very interested in Arts, especially CGI Animation, photography, drawing,...
But I also enjoy Music a lot (Guitar, piano, singing),
Sports (volleyball, basketball...)
Holiday camp counselling (I obtained a youth Counselling diploma in 2012-BAFA)
and Travelling (France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy USA, Sweden ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment