Monday, May 1, 2017
comScore's Official Top 12 Worldwide Box Office for Weekend of April 30, 2017
The top 12 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, April 30, are below.
1. Fate Of The Furious, The - Universal - $19.4M
2. How To Be A Latin Lover - Lionsgate - $12.0M
3. Baahubali: The Conclusion - Great India Films - $10.1M
4. Circle, The - STX Entertainment - $9.3M
5. Boss Baby, The - 20th Century Fox - $9.1M
6. Beauty And The Beast - Disney - $6.4M
7. Going In Style - Warner Bros. - $3.6M
8. Smurfs: The Lost Village - Sony - $3.3M
9. Gifted - Fox Searchlight - $3.3M
10. Unforgettable - Warner Bros. - $2.3M
11. Born In China - Disney - $2.2M
12. Lost City Of Z, The - Bleecker Street - $1.7M
Full details regarding the global domestic and international box office results are listed in the table below.
Click here for the full report.