The first thing that attracts you to Nigeria's celebrated singer and internationally acclaimed photographer TY Bello is her awesome Afro hairstyle that is the crown of her natural beauty.
With the majority of black women in the world so addicted to different kinds of artificial hair attachments, extensions and wigs made in Brazil, China and India, TY Bello has been able to grow and maintain her healthy luxuriant long natural hair since her younger days.
I have not seen any other Nigerian female celebrity with such an awesome long hair.
Her beautiful natural hair made her to stand out as one of the troika, including Lara George and Emem Ema making up "Kush", the abbreviation of Kinetically Ushering Salvation into Hearts and Homes, the popular contemporary gospel and soul band that rocked Nigeria in the first decade of the 21st century before the group broke up with Lara George and TY Bello launching successful solo singing careers.
TY Bello is a happily married mother of twin boys Christian and Christopher born on Friday, October 10, 2014, in the US.
She describes herself as "photographer.musician.addicted to love!!!!!!".
~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, Publisher/Editor of NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® and Founder/President of Zenith International Film Festival, Lagos, Nigeria.
Photo Credits: TY Bello.
Coco Amo LOVE - Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner Product for Hair (8 oz.)
by Coco Amo
- For use as a conditioner for all types of hair, Love by Coco Amo smoothes, hydrates, and relaxes dry and frizzy hair.
- The ONLY Conditioner on the market designed for ethnic hair, natural hair, and black hair care
- Beautiful, soft, and luxurious feeling hair after use, leaves a pleasant and rich coconut scent
- With Black Walnut Shell extract, hair is alleviated of dead skin. The Coconut Oil penetrates the hair follicle restoring body and shine, as well as strengthens weakened or damaged portions of the hair shaft.
- Extra layer of protection with Silk Protein and Serica, Tropaeolum Majus relieves dandruff and moisturizes skin.