I Thank God for My Birthday!


WOW!

The first rain of the new year 2015 in my location in Lagos city falls on my birthday like showers from heaven. A sign from my one and only Almighty Father JEHOVAH JIREH that He is sending me showers of His awesome blessings for the year. HALLELUJAH!

Thanks to Schubbs Dental Clinics for being the first to wish me Happy Birthday.

Followed my Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; my "Friends" on Rebranding Nigeria Clubs on Facebook; and other special people for remembering my special day.

Dear Michael Chima:

We wish you a very happy birthday!

Thank you for being a member of American Consumer Opinion®.

Sincerely,

Anne Parks

Vice President

American Consumer Opinion®








submit to reddit




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022