First Lady Michelle Obama's beautiful hair is 100% natural and she is not the only black beauty who loves rocking natural hair and I am showing other top African American celebrities with beautiful natural hair, including Jill Scott, Yaya DaCosta, Leela James and of course the first most celebrated diva of the natural Afro hairstyle Pamela Suzette "Pam" Grier who was actually inspired by Angela Davis, Kathleen Cleaver and Elaine Brown of the famous Black Panther Party, revolutionary black nationalist and socialist civil rights movement defending and protecting equal rights for African Americans in the United States from 1966 to 1982.
~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka "Orikinla Osinachi".
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR BEAUTIFUL NATURAL HAIR.
Coco Amo LOVE - Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner Product for Hair (8 oz.)
by Coco Amo
- For use as a conditioner for all types of hair, Love by Coco Amo smoothes, hydrates, and relaxes dry and frizzy hair.
- The ONLY Conditioner on the market designed for ethnic hair, natural hair, and black hair care
- Beautiful, soft, and luxurious feeling hair after use, leaves a pleasant and rich coconut scent
- With Black Walnut Shell extract, hair is alleviated of dead skin. The Coconut Oil penetrates the hair follicle restoring body and shine, as well as strengthens weakened or damaged portions of the hair shaft.
- Extra layer of protection with Silk Protein and Serica, Tropaeolum Majus relieves dandruff and moisturizes skin.