Saturday, August 24, 2013
Kingdom of Wisdom Where Fools Are Not Allowed
Kingdom Of Wisdom
Only the wise live in the Kingdom of Wisdom, where fools are not allowed.
There is no crime here and there are no law enforcement agencies, because there is no need for them. And there is no poverty here, because people are not allowed to be poor and lazy people are not welcomed.
No gossip, except news reports and information sent to all the residents simultaneously through mobile devices. And everyone wears a T-shirt with his or her best quote.
The Golden Rule is the cardinal rule of life here and anyone who cannot keep the Golden Rule is banished from the Kingdom.
The following quotes are from their philosopher King, הַלְּלוּיָהּ אָמֵן.
1. Those who don't know how to love will never know how to live.
2. Those who don't know how to forgive will never know how to truly love.
3. Happiness flees from the home of bitterness.
4. The size of our faith is the size of our strength.
5. A stolen car is still a stolen car even if you register it as your own.
6. Every girl or woman who asks for a gift or money in exchange for sex is not different from a prostitute.
7. God is more than what is spoken and written by pastors and prophets.
8. No child asked to be born, so don't have a child you did not wish for.
9. The spoken word existed before the creation of matter.
10. God is beyond human comprehension, description and imagination.
11. Anyone filled with bitterness is like someone groping in darkness.
12. What makes the poor and what makes the rich is choice. What you accept or what you reject in life.
ואהבת לרעך כמוך
~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, prize winning Nigerian writer and author of Children of Heaven, Sleepless Night, Scarlet Tears of London, Bye, Bye Mugabe, In the House of Dogs, Diary of the Memory Keeper, The Prophet Lied and other books.
Click on the book covers to order bestselling books by the author.