Guess Who is Going To Be Featured in "I Saw Her on Orlando Martins Street"?


Guess who is going to be featured in my forthcoming new romantic documentary, I Saw Her on Orlando Martins Street?
The famous Segun Adefila of the multiple award winning " Bariga Boy" documentary film of top Nigerian filmmaker, Femi Odugbemi.
This is not the first time I am having Adefila in my productions. The first time was when he anchored, directed and featured in the awesome choreography for my stage drama "Sleepless Night" in 2002 at the French Cultural Centre in Ikoyi on the Lagos Island of Nigeria. "Sleepless Night" was my dramatisation of the bloody June 12 political crisis of 1993.

Adefila is Cofounder and Artistic Director of the Crown Troupe of Africa founded with a couple of friends in June 1996. He has B.A (2.1-Second Class Upper Division) from the University of Lagos in 2002.
He completes my major cast for "I Saw Her on Orlando Martins Street". I will also feature two young women for Orlando Martins bus stop scene. All the actors and actresses are appearing as themselves in the romantic documentary film.

The documentary is in honour of Orlando Martins, the first African #Hollywood star.
Like my first documentary film, I will also publish the photo book of the making for public appreciation and will be distributed worldwide by @Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022