A Song for My Love


A Song for My Love

If wishes were horses
I will ride on with only you
Ride far away to the end of the rainbows
With no one else but only you
Just only you and me
Where unwanted eyes cannot see.

If wishes were kisses
We will honeymoon on a bed of roses
From the sunrise to the sunset
I will serenade you throughout the night
As we lie together under the stars
And pray Almighty God grants our wishes.

I will love you every second
Of every minute of every hour
Of every day of every week
Of every month of every year
I will never stop loving you
As long as I am still breathing.


~ By @Orikinla Osinachi, Editor of "The Language of True Love" and author of "Scarlet Tears of London" , "Diary of the Memory Keeper" and other books available on @Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Tower Books, Lulu, @eBay and distributed by other booksellers.
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima.
©2018. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022