Invisalign Brand Sponsored Celebrity Smile Survey Names Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence Best Red Carpet Smiles for 2016
Halle Berry and Denzel Washington Win Best Award-Winning Smiles From The Past 15 Years
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
With Hollywood's biggest night around the corner, gorgeous smiles will take over the red carpet. While the nominees may or may not go home with a statue, a few have already been bestowed an honor, being named as having the "Best Smile" according to a new online survey conducted in January by Harris Poll on behalf of the makers of the Invisalign clear aligner system.
- Leonardo DiCaprio won "Best Actor Smile" with 56% of the vote.
- Runners Up: Matt Damon (31%), Michael Fassbender (14%), Eddie Redmayne (13%) and Bryan Cranston (12%)
- A "Joy"-ful Jennifer Lawrence won "Best Leading Lady Smile" with 44%.
- Runners Up: Brie Larson (38%), Cate Blanchett (32%), Saoirse Ronana (19%) and Charlotte Rampling (10%)
- Halle Berry and Denzel Washington took top spots in Hollywood's Best Award-Winning Actress and Actor Smile from the Past 15 Years with Halle receiving 50% of the vote and Denzel 38% respectively
- Runners up: Reese Witherspoon (42%), Gwyneth Paltrow (37%), Julia Roberts (35%), Matthew McConaughey (33%), Jamie Foxx (28%), Sandra Bullock (26%), Kevin Spacey (21%) and Eddie Redmayne (16%)
- Best Supporting Actress Smile goes to Rachel McAdams with 48%.
- Runners Up: Alicia Vikander (32%), Rooney Mara (19%), Kate Winslet (15%) and Jennifer Leigh (9%)
- 2016 Best Supporting Actor Smile is Sylvester Stallone with 22%
- Runners Up: Christian Bale (21%), Mark Ruffalo (18%), Tom Hardy (14%) and Mark Rylance (11%)
- The most iconic award-winning movies that showcased the most beautiful smiles are The Sound of Music and Titanic (tied at 17%)
- Runners Up: Chicago (11%); West Side Story and American Beauty (tied at 10%); Shakespeare in Love (7%); and Slumdog Millionaire and Annie Hall (tied at 6%)
- Nearly half of Americans would rather have their own smile than that of any Actor or Actress nominated in 2016 (47% of men and 52% of women)!
WHEN/WHERE:Consumers can join @Invisalign for a #RedCarpetSmile conversation live on Twitter Sunday, Feb. 28 from 4-9 PM PST to see if Hollywood's best smiles are winners on awards night. Details will be announced via Twitter for a chance to win Invisalign treatment.
AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS:
- Bahar Takhtehchian, Lifestyle Expert seen regularly on The Today Show and The Insider
- Orthodontist to the stars, Dr. Gilbert Snow of Snow Orthodontics in Encino, CA
- This survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Poll on behalf of the makers of Invisalign from January 25-27, 2016 among 2,016 adults ages 18 and older. This online survey is not based on a probability sample and therefore no estimate of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160215/333454
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prn/20120221/LA56603LOGO-b
Follow Updates On Nigerians Report Online on