My Post Lockdown Photos



#sundayvibes✨
#sundayfunday

MY BILLION DOLLARS LOOK.


As we resume our normal life after the traumatic lockdown of human activities for the control and prevention of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic since the first quarter of this year, we have to thank Almighty God that we are among the survivors. And I hope we have learned important lessons of being in isolation or in self-isolation; to realise that we are not in control of the unforeseen circumstances in this world and a single virus can lockdown and shutdown the world and keep us indoors for months. And all the excuses of being too busy to care for others are simply nothing more than mere excuses.



I have produced a photo book of my self portraits of the different facial expressions of my moods at different periods in self-isolation and how these Selfies helped me to overcome the trauma of the COVID-19 pandemic.
These new photos are showing me rehearsing for the resumption of business this week.


Alpha Man, EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima. Sunday afternoon of September 06, 2020.
Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.


I don't know why, but I suddenly feel like writing a screenplay on the legend of King Shaka and make it more romantic than the screenplays of the film and TV series on him.
I want to make his wife more prominent than his mother.
See my extract from my new book on "The Art of Victory" on the meeting of Shaka with the great Baba Ohlakaniphileyo of the uKhahlamba Dragon's Mountains in iKwaZulu-Natali and compare with the first scenes in best films and TV series on Shaka.
The cinematic experience of an IMAX film on Shaka will be awesome. See the first page from my new book, "The Art of Victory" in my previous status updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022