Alpha Man: V For Victory!


V for VIVA!
V for VICTORY!
My first recorded song "Hard way To Broadway" was produced in Sunset Blvd in the United States of America when I was 21 years old. The copy of the song is kept in the Library of Congress in Washington DC.

Sunset Boulevard is a boulevard in the central and western part of Los Angeles, California that stretches from the Pacific Coast Highway in Pacific Palisades east to Figueroa Street in Downtown Los Angeles. It is a major thoroughfare in the cities of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood (including a portion known as the Sunset Strip), as well as several districts in Los Angeles.


My second recorded song, "She Comes On Sundays" was produced in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria when I was 40 and gave me Ă  one hour interview on the BBC on my compositions and my performance poetry. The copy of the song is with the BBC.


I am already in rehearsals for the recording of four of my new compositions and one of them to be performed and produced by another Alpha Male, @official_easyfreak has been delayed for over five years, because of my divine promise to produce two worship songs in adoration and glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI before producing any another secular song.
I have shared the lyrics of "Your Majesty, Lord Almighty" on Instagram and the intro of the Gregorian chant with the narrative for the music video.
Can the Alpha Man sing?
Ask the phenomenal rock guitarist @dabynasonofrock how our live performance on stage was making the girls of the @af.lagos
screaming in excitement as we performed my song, "Darego. You Are the Most Beautiful Girl in the World" in the summer of 2002 at the Maison de France of the French Cultural Centre in Ikoyi, Lagos.
I may not produce the song, because I don't want Mrs. @agbanidarego to be talking in her sleep and moaning another name instead of the name of her husband.



Psalm 103:5:
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Comments

  1. surveyguide

    Have you ever visit M&T Bank? How was your last visit with M&T Bank? what are you thinking about M&T Bank service, cleanness,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022