I Believe in God 100%


I Believe in God 100%.

Today is exactly one month I had an important and significant appointment in the highest government office in our beloved country Nigeria and I was welcomed with smiles of cordiality from the gates to the office of Her Excellency.

The first day, there was a challenge of the appointment being rescheduled, but the size of my faith is the size of my strength. So, I said, I believe in God 100% that the appointment would hold. And it did successfully with thanksgivings to our Almighty God JEHOVAH NISSI.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

Until you fall in love with God in JESUS Christ and the Holy Spirit, you will never know HIM.
Until you can hear from God directly and personally and He speaks to you as your Father, you can never know HIM.
Ask for His Holy Spirit without which you can never have a true relationship with HIM.


Genesis 8:22:
"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night shall never cease."

Galatians 6:9:
"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022