FoxyLady.nyc Is Coming Soon. Internet Magazine Publisher Sean O'Loughlin Is Building A New Online Magazine Featuring The Most Beautiful Women In New York City
NEW YORK, March 1, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- FoxyLady.nyc is coming soon. Internet Magazine Publisher Sean O'Loughlin, former publisher of BelleFemmeMagazine.com and RocknRollYellowPages.com, is building a new online magazine featuring the most beautiful women in New York City. The magazine will target a global audience of men and women who are interested in women's beauty.
Responding to questions regarding the need for the magazine, Sean O'Loughlin replied that "Beautiful women from all over the world move to New York City to pursue their dreams of finding careers in acting, music, broadcasting, fashion, business, law and Wall Street. Why not show the rest of the world that New York City has the most beautiful women on Earth."
About Sean O'Loughlin – The former publisher of Belle FemmeMagazine.com and RocknRollYellowPages.com has been involved with Internet publishing since the late 1990's.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150301/178613
SOURCE Sean O'Loughlin
CONTACT: Sean O'Loughlin at PlanetArtist@Yahoo.com
Coco Amo LOVE - Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner Product for Hair (8 oz.)
by Coco Amo
- For use as a conditioner for all types of hair, Love by Coco Amo smoothes, hydrates, and relaxes dry and frizzy hair.
- The ONLY Conditioner on the market designed for ethnic hair, natural hair, and black hair care
- Beautiful, soft, and luxurious feeling hair after use, leaves a pleasant and rich coconut scent
- With Black Walnut Shell extract, hair is alleviated of dead skin. The Coconut Oil penetrates the hair follicle restoring body and shine, as well as strengthens weakened or damaged portions of the hair shaft.
- Extra layer of protection with Silk Protein and Serica, Tropaeolum Majus relieves dandruff and moisturizes skin.