Facebook to allow users to send money to friends through Messenger
(Reuters) - Facebook Inc said it is adding a new feature to its messaging app that allows friends to send and receive money through it.
Users can tap or click a dollar icon in a new chat window to send money to their friends, after they link a Visa or MasterCard debit card issued by a U.S. bank to their accounts. (bit.ly/1xvuNDm)
The free feature will roll out over the next few months for users in the United States who access Facebook Messenger through desktop computers or Google Inc's Android and Apple Inc's iOS operating systems on mobile devices.
Users can create a PIN or enable Touch ID if they have an iPhone to add a level of security to the payments.
See more details on http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/17/us-facebook-payments-idUSKBN0MD2G820150317.
Coco Amo LOVE - Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner Product for Hair (8 oz.)
by Coco Amo
- For use as a conditioner for all types of hair, Love by Coco Amo smoothes, hydrates, and relaxes dry and frizzy hair.
- The ONLY Conditioner on the market designed for ethnic hair, natural hair, and black hair care
- Beautiful, soft, and luxurious feeling hair after use, leaves a pleasant and rich coconut scent
- With Black Walnut Shell extract, hair is alleviated of dead skin. The Coconut Oil penetrates the hair follicle restoring body and shine, as well as strengthens weakened or damaged portions of the hair shaft.
- Extra layer of protection with Silk Protein and Serica, Tropaeolum Majus relieves dandruff and moisturizes skin.