7 Important Facts About My Sex Life

Photo Credit: Andre Mieux. Bedroom Lovers.

1. I only have sex to fulfill all righteousness of manhood.
2. I can only have sex with the woman I love.
3. I prefer to have sex for a minimum of two hours. So, no quickies for me.
4. I can only have sex where I can have a bath afterwards.
5. To me sex is more spiritual than physical. It is a special communion of love.
6. I can abstain from sex in the absence of the woman I love until we meet again.
7. I see the vagina as the most beautiful treasure of a woman. And I despise those who abuse and misuse it.

PS: For my sexual experiences and my few lovers, see Diary of the Memory Keeper [Kindle Edition].

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, aka Orikinla Osinachi.








submit to reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022