What's new in version 2.0.5
- - New summer items for guys and gals
- - New lipstick and nail polish colors
- - Millions more fans for A-Listers
- - More drama and new quests
- - Already reached the top? Talk to Simon in NY for an interesting opportunity... (level 16+ only)
- Download restrictions • AT&T has enabled purchases from the Amazon Appstore for some devices (Learn more)• Amazon Appstore is only available to customers located in the United States
- ASIN: B007KPOZK4
- Original Release Date: March 15, 2012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2012 Rated:All Ages This app may include dynamic content. What's this?
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,179 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #229 Free in Appstore for Android (See Top 100 Free in Appstore for Android)
- Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
- Hollywood in your hands - complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
- Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
- Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
- Invite friends to exclusive parties, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who's more famous
Can you reach the A-list? Schmooze, flirt, lie, fight--and maybe even work--your way to stardom! Get off the bus as an unknown and work your way up to accepting an award as an international superstar. Get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows, and winning over fans.
PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. You can configure parental controls for in-app purchases, which will require your Amazon account password or a 4-digit PIN, by tapping the Menu icon and then Settings.
Blammo, Glu, G-man, and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile.
Glu Mobile (NASDAQ:GLUU) is a leading global publisher of games for smartphone and tablet devices. Glu's unique technology platform enables its titles to be accessible to a broad audience of consumers all over the world - supporting iOS, Android, Palm, Windows Phone 7 devices and beyond. Glu is focused on bringing the best in social, freemium, cross-platform mobile gaming experiences to the mass market. Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and has major offices in Brazil, China, Russia and the UK. Glu is focused on creating compelling original IP and also partners with leading entertainment brands including Activision, Atari, Fox and Harrah's. Consumers can find high-quality, fresh entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the 'g' character logo or at www.glu.com. For live updates, please follow Glu via Twitter at www.twitter.com/glumobile or become a Glu fan at Facebook.com/glumobile.