Jeta Amata’s Black November Blames Niger Delta People for Their Predicament

Don King, Vivica Fox, Jeta Amata.

Jeta Amata’s Black November Blames Niger Delta People for Their Predicament



"I looked at it and said, 'If I'm going to tell the story, I'd better tell it irrespective of what some groups or government or companies think. I had been too conservative, trying not to make them look so bad. In [the first version], I'd blamed my own people, the Niger delta people, for part of the crisis. I put a lot of the blame on us."
~ Jeta Amata speaking on his film Black November.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022