10 Things You Should Know About Nigeria and Nigerians
1. There is nothing wrong with the location of Nigeria; it is 923,800 km² land of God filled with surplus mineral resources. But there are many things wrong with the humans there called Nigerians, because many of them are now mutants.
2. Majority of Nigerians pretend to worship God, but they prefer to dine and wine with devils. That is why they do more evil than good, but choose to live in denial as majority of them lie that they are Christians and Muslims, but they don’t practice either of the two religions.
3. Yes. There are indeed more True Muslims in Nigeria than True Christians. In fact, it is easier to find pagans than true Christians in Nigeria. Please, do not mistake the millions of church goers for Christians; otherwise you will be totally deceived and disappointed.
4. Majority of Nigerians prefer darkness to light. That is why majority of them live in darkness and seeing regular light is a mirage that appears and disappears as the dark knights in power rule the poor majority with millions of their generators making Nigeria the only country in the world where 160 million people share less than 5, 000 megawatts of electricity and still pay bills for no electricity.
5. There are more fake Facebook accounts in Nigeria than in other countries in the world and Facebook uses all the fake Facebook accounts in its IPO. Former military head of state and civilian president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is one of the victims of fake Facebook accounts in Nigeria.
6. The richest black man on earth is a Nigerian Muslim, Alhaji Aliko Dangote.
7. Arabs and Asians understand Nigeria and how things work in Nigeria than Americans and Europeans.
8. Foreign football clubs are more popular household names than the local Nigerian football clubs
9. Majority of poor Nigerians spend more on making phone calls than the education of their children.
10. There are still good Nigerians in Nigeria, but they are the most endangered species in the country.
Click here for the complete details.