"I Have Full Breasts With Pointed Nipples,."

Excerpts from "The Linda Ikeji I Knew", new nonfiction book by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of "Diary of the Memory Memory Keeper"., "Scarlet Tears of London" and other books.

###

"I have full breasts with pointed nipples," she said and I could picture them from her description.

She was telling me to let me know that  she had sexier boobs than Linda. 


Stella,

You abandoned me.

I miss you more.

I heart you always.


Give my kisses to your children, Michael and the younger babies you love so much.

From: stela // 

Date: Monday, October 5, 2009

Subject: helloooooooooooooooooo

To: me

 no,i miss you more.

if u think u miss me more then call me on my mobile or sms me on xxxxxxxxxxx, i am logging out of the net now sweetie.

need to rest abeg.

send me sms now or call me in 20mins..u deicide which one favours u.lol


She was free with me whenever she called me from Germany where she was happily married to a German man with lovely kids, and one of them is my namesake of Michael. She sometimes spent two hours on the phone with me. We were often romantically naughty in our long phone conversations. But I was in relationship with Queen, who was a beautiful young woman in love with me. Daughter of a senior lecturer at a university in Akwa Ibom state. And I was faithful to her.

Stella D, the most popular Nigerian celebrity gossip blogger in Europe did not like Linda. She liked Vera, Linda's elder sister she knew when they met whilst working as journalists for the popular tabloid magazine, City People in Lagos, Africa's largest megacity before Vera got married to a white American and now living with him in Texas.

"Did you fxxk Linda?"

???????




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022