PODCAST: The Lies That Women Have Been Told - Bozoma Saint John, (CMO) at Netflix

 


“I am disturbed by the fact that there are less Black women in C-suite positions than there were five years ago,” she told Adweek in February. “That is really disturbing to me. The trend should be moving the other way. Why is it not? We are constantly paving these roads, we’re breaking these ceilings, we’re climbing these rungs, and why is it that we cannot still make any headway? That keeps me up at night. I want to solve that. I want to be a part of the solution.” - Bozoma Saint John, Global Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at @Netflix. Prior to this role, she was the chief brand officer at Uber and the CMO for Endeavor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022