To #Telemundo with Love


To #Telemundo with Love


I so much love @telemundo movies and series that I have direct contact with some of the hotter than summer stars like @aylinmujic
I may be having a cameo appearance in a #telemundo movie or TV series asap. Eduardo Prado can make it happen when TV/film productions resume fully in #Hollywood .

###
I have always been a cosmopolitan artist and wrier and Nigeria's leading bridge blogger that I was even was blogging on The Des Moines Register of #iowa and very active on the @bostonglobe forum and almost marrying a biracial woman in the @usarmy in 2006. She was truly in love. But she had hysterectomy and I wanted my own biological children. I ended the relationship and she was heartbroken. Her sister said I broke her heart. No, I did not. She should have told me she had hysterectomy before any relationship.
###
Back to the topic of my passion for #latino movies and series. To me, the global film industry is one family and we have the same one medium of communication, Motion Picture! From our beloved #Nowolywood to #Joziwood of South Africa to #Bollywood and others in the world, filmmaking is our common lingua franca.
So, Telemundo, I am coming soon!

- EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima,
Publisher/Editor,
NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®Series
247 Nigeria (@247nigeria) / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/247nigeria
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelchimaeyerengozi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022