The 7 Most Dangerous People To Beware of in Relationships
1. The person who chews the cud of bitterness.
2. The person who is often jealous and envious of others.
3. The person whose covetousness and greediness are loathsome.
4. The person who lies with smiles and lives in denial of the truth.
5. The person who loves to cheat and maltreat others without conscience and without shame.
6. The person whose conceit is soaked in the dye of deceit.
7. The person who does any of the above acts of evil and wickedness and does not repent.
These kind of people without principles of human dignity, integrity and nobility are the most dangerous people to beware of in the world, because they have done the most horrible and terrible things on earth. And the millions of their victims would have been saved from the tragedies of their evils if only they were not deceived and misled into having relationship with them in personal and business affairs.
The most helpful books to read in the voyage of life are the following:
~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, prize winning Nigerian writer and author of “The Prophet Lied”, “In the House of Dogs” and other books. He was a public health illustrator for the Johns Hopkins University' Center for Communication Programs when he was 21, a national Program Consultant for the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Nigeria when he was 25, and later at 27 worked for the publicity department of the presidential campaign for Alhaji Bamanga Tukur before becoming an independent Production Manager for Money Wise on DBN TV from 1998 to 2000 when he started his own publishing company and now the CEO of three companies in publishing, motion picture and social media.
You can find him on Google Plus.