Andrzej Bartkowiak is My First Choice for the Cinematography of "Naked Beauty"

 


Andrzej Bartkowiak is my first choice for the cinematography of "Naked Beauty", because I have been impressed by his outstanding work on "The Devil's Advocate" directed by Taylor Hackford in 1997.

I will be the producer. And I am still looking for the best director who can  direct it.  The original score will be done by a Nigerian composer.

I will do the casting, because I know all the characters and the characteristics of their personalities.

I spent four years on the location of the screenplay on Bonny Island in Rivers State in the Niger Delta of Nigeria. I know everyone in the story.and the topography of the Agaja Village on Bonny Island.

See the sneak peek of "Naked Beauty" on https://www.instagram.com/p/CWEKydhKPKc/?utm_medium=copy_link





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022