Room 335, Novotel Hotel, Port Harcourt in 2008


Sunday, March 16, 2008.
NOVOTEL Hotel, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Room 335.

I am alone in my room, watching a Nigerian movie on Mnet's Africa Magic channel on cable TV.
It is a very good room. World class standard and better than the last single room I stayed in at the Bolingo Hotel in Abuja in 2004.
I would have loved Queen to be here with me.
I am glancing at the faces of  the top Nollywood actors; Olu Jacobs and Bob-Manuel Odogwu as I am writing, but my mind is far away from here. I wish I could close my eyes and open them in a wink and see Queen by my side. But I doubt if she is even missing me as much as I am missing her.

The flight on the Aero Contractors' helicopter was fine as it flew over the Bonny Channel from the heliport of the Nigeria LNG Bonny Plant Complex to the Nigerian Airforce Base airport in Port Harcourt.
Let me relax and watch the Nollywood movie. Clem Ohaneze is a bad guy in this movie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rosman Sisters of Nollywood

Zenith International Film Festival: Guided Tours of Locations of Popular Nollywood Movies

Global Media and Entertainment Market is Expected To Reach US$2.3 Trillion by 2022